This error message typically appears when there is a problem with the Windows User Profile service. This software enables users to log in and connect to services such as Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, or SharePoint Online. To resolve this issue, set up your computer for manual user profile management by following these steps: Log on using an administrator account Click Start then Control Panel Expand System and Security > Administrative Tools Select Computer Management Double-click Users Expand the top node “Profile” Right click the Profiles folder that has an X at its right end (This will show you all profiles) Then select Properties Select Sharing tab In Sharing Options dialog box under Advanced sharing settings make sure Allow users who are not logged onto this PC to access this shared resource is checked
The “user profile service failed to logon windows 10” is a problem that can occur on Windows PCs. This article will help you fix the issue.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
When attempting to log into Windows 10, several users have reported receiving an error message. The following is the full error message:
A connection to the user profile service could not be established. It was not possible to load the user profile.
The user profile has been corrupted, as shown by the error message. This issue often arises as a result of a Windows upgrade, partition resizing, user profile creation, system recovery, or other factors.
What causes the error message “User profile service not logged in”?
One of the most common reasons of the “Cannot load user profile” issue is a failure of a Windows update to update crucial Windows system files. If you attempt to alter the user profile in Windows while it is being scanned for viruses or malware, the user profile may easily get damaged. This issue may also be caused by a damaged or corrupted hard disk.
There might be a variety of additional causes, but let’s put that aside for now and focus on finding a solution in the following section of the article.
How can I fix the issue ‘User Profile Service is not logged in’?
Update for November 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Creating a new account for a user
- Open Command and type net user administrator /active: yes to activate the hidden administrator account.
- Select Accounts from the drop-down menu under Settings.
- Select Add someone else to this PC from the Family and Others menu.
- The notification appears at the bottom of the window. I don’t have this person’s login credentials; click on it.
- A new popup will appear asking you to establish an account. Select Add a person who does not have a Microsoft account.
- Enter your username and password in the Create Account dialog box, then click Next.
- Log in with your new account details after restarting your computer.
Using Safe Mode in Windows
- Several times restart your computer till you notice automatic recovery.
- Select Advanced Settings>Troubleshooting>Advanced Settings from the Advanced Settings menu.
- Then choose Startup Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Restart is the option to choose.
- To activate Safe Mode, press 4. Allow the built-in administrator to function.
- In the search field, type Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- At the prompt, type the following command: /active: net user administrator Certainly (pay attention to the spaces).
- Log out of the current user’s account and log in as the administrator.
- Replace “yes” with “no” in the preceding steps to deactivate the administrator account after successful troubleshooting.
The user profile service is enabled.
- Begin by starting the computer in safe mode. Proceed to the following step after you’ve entered safe mode.
- CMD can be found by typing cmd into the search box. Then right-click and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
- sc config sc config sc config sc config sc config sc config sc config sc config sc config ProfSvc start=auto sc ProfSvc start=auto sc ProfSvc start=auto sc ProfSvc start=auto
- Restart your computer and see whether the issue has been resolved.
RECOMMENDED: To resolve Windows issues and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Watch This Video-
The “user profile service failed the logon windows 7 no bak” is a problem that has been present for a while. Google has released 9 fixes to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix user profile Service failed the logon?
A: If you are trying to sign in but the service fails, then your account is locked. You need to contact Sony Customer Support for further assistance on this issue.
How do I fix the user profile Service failed the sign in Windows 10?
A: You can try doing the following steps to fix this issue.
1- Press Windows Key+R and enter regedit in the box that appears, then press Enter/Ok.
2- Go up one folder by clicking on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows NT x86 or 64-bit with your preferred version of Windows 10 for 32 bit or 64 bit respectively represented by a bold letter at the top right side of screen under System32.(If you dont know which OS is on your computer go into settings – system information)
3- Find UserProfileDataModel and double click it so that its highlighted in blue. Then Right Click > Modify Value so that it becomes 0x00020000 . And finally change DWORD value from 0x00000000 to 0xbFFFFFFF . Save changes when done and close registry editor window!
What causes the user profile Service failed the logon user profile Cannot be loaded?
- how do i fix the user profile service failed the logon?
- the user profile service failed the sign-in windows 10 hp
- user profile cannot be loaded windows 10
- dell user profile service failed the logon windows 10
- user profile cannot be loaded windows 7 domain